Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

I usually love these type of games but I have to be honest, this was the blandest most boring version of this sort of game.

BlackLight BlackLight

Insanely glitched and

Looks as if no beta testing has been done at all.

CloudEater responds:

THANKS FOR POINTING OUT WHAT THE GLITCHES WERE FAGGOT

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

Haha I figured something out !

If you dont kill youself and get to the bunnies
" HOLD THE UP ARROW KEY " and you will notice they start hopping as you hold it up, that way you get just get under them.

Is this an easter egg ?

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

I am sorry

But it took me a long while to get in to it due to poor guidance.
The flash game itself without the Morse code engine would have been quiet poor but then again the Morse code engine itself wasn't exactly the best thing ever. As I write this up I am stuck on the second level because the Morse code engine decided to become unresponsive Overall 2/10, not Front Page material at all.

Grent responds:

I know what happens to make the game unresponsive, and I'm currently looking for the exact piece of code that causes the bug.

I Have 1 Day I Have 1 Day

Good game but...

Leaves you kind of screwed if you used the wet mop on the dirt on the floor instead.

Social War Social War

Its alright but glitched

I can flank the guys with arrows from behind with just one arrow guy and kill them all without them turning around.

Echoes: Act 1 Echoes: Act 1

Yes Ido !

Finnaly its on NG. Coming up next " Xbox live " !

Protozoa Pop Protozoa Pop

Fun

But...please !! Make it longer next time.
More upgrades and more levels :)

Digital Art SFX Tutorial Digital Art SFX Tutorial

Wow

This sure is a very long tutorial on something.
Give you an 8 for the effort.
Good job... but could have been shorter.

Wavechan responds:

Thanks for your review! A lot of people really liked my other tutorials before because of it's length and detail, but it's nice to hear a different side of the story. :)

Colorblind (the game) Colorblind (the game)

Thank you very much...you brought some amazing nostalgia for me when me and my grandad used to just sit there playing a similar game when I was very young.

I had to 5it for such a flashback.